Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Survey warns of mobile cybersecurity during holiday season
Monday - 12/5/2011, 9:42am EST
A survey by the National Cyber Security Alliance and McAfee Security finds more people are using their home computers, smart phones and other mobile devices to do their holiday shopping this year. It's good news for cybercriminals who are out in force to steal your personal and financial information.
The survey warns shopper to be on alert for fake merchant sites and to take steps to protect their personal information. It also offers a list of the most popular christmas scams. Find the link on federal news radio-dot-com.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.