Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Survey warns of mobile cybersecurity during holiday season
Monday - 12/5/2011, 9:42am EST
A survey by the National Cyber Security Alliance and McAfee Security finds more people are using their home computers, smart phones and other mobile devices to do their holiday shopping this year. It's good news for cybercriminals who are out in force to steal your personal and financial information.
The survey warns shopper to be on alert for fake merchant sites and to take steps to protect their personal information. It also offers a list of the most popular christmas scams. Find the link on federal news radio-dot-com.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.