Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Lockheed launches collaborative cyber partnership
Friday - 11/18/2011, 10:32am EST
Now, the aerospace giant has formed what it calls its "Cyber Security Alliance" — a coalition of large and small companies collaborating to find ways to innovate answers to the cyber problem.
Curt Aubley, vice president and chief technology officer of Lockheed Information Systems and Global Solutions, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss what it means for the federal government.
Aubley discussed which companies have signed on, and he also described how the alliance fits in with the companies' larger contracting strategies.