Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Keeping online payments confidential
Thursday - 10/6/2011, 5:38pm EDT
Online credit card processing solutions company 3Delta Systems wants to lower that risk. The company is pushing an industry wide top 10 tips for keeping confidential payment data safe, Tech Herald reports.
Forming an Internal SWAT Team and having a multi-layered offense are a few ways they give for companies to detect and stop online thieves from stealing payment data from their computer systems.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.