Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Salient awarded Cyber, Ipv6 Air Force contract
Monday - 9/19/2011, 12:21pm EDT
Salient Federal Solutions has landed an Air Force WRAP contract. In a company release, Salient said its job is to defend the Air Force's computer networks from cyber attacks.
Salient's cybersecurity leader, Lisa Donnan, said the company will work with the Air Force to securely implement IPv6, and will use its intrusion prevention system to mitigate network vulnerabilities.
The DISA ENCORE II contract award was made as part of the Warfighter Rapid Acquisition Program, or WRAP — a multi-year prime contract.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.