Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
VA contract moves 600,000 email users to the cloud
Tuesday - 11/13/2012, 12:30pm EST
VA awarded the contract under its multibillion dollar information technology contract called Transformation 21 Total Technology (T4).
HP will lead and manage the implementation of Microsoft Office 365 for Government.
"Moving to the cloud enables VA to fulfill the Cloud First federal mandate while anticipating improved employee productivity and collaboration and reduced costs," according to an HP release.
Other agencies have also selected Office 365 for cloud email. The Environmental Protection Agency selected it to move 25,000 of its employees to the cloud, as did the FAA to migrate 60,000 employees.