Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DHS cybersecurity conference underway
Wednesday - 8/10/2011, 10:39am EDT
The week-long event is hosted by US-CERT, which stands for the U.S Computer Emergency Readiness Team and includes sessions on cloud computing security, digital forensics and intrusion protection, The Hill reports.
One of the speakers is Lee Rock, the acting director of US-CERT, who took over the cybersecurity team after the sudden departure of Randy Vickers last month. Rock took over the cybersecurity team after the sudden departure of Randy Vickers last month. The conference ends Friday.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.