Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
3rd Annual Cloud Connect event kicks off
Monday - 3/7/2011, 6:17pm EST
A who’s who in the cloud arena is taking place in Silicon Valley this week.
The third annual Cloud Connect event kicked off today at the Santa Clara Convention Center. More than 2,500 people are expected to attend.
Sessions begin tomorrow and include everything from “Attacking and Defending Cloud Computing” to “Building Trust and Compliance in the Cloud,” “How to Operate Securely Using the Cloud,” and “Cloud Regulation.”
There are 10 different tracks for conference attendees.
- Cloud economics,
- Cloud industry summit,
- Cloud security,
- Culture, risks, and governance,
- Data and storage,
- Design patterns,
- DevOps and automation,
- Future of utility computing,
- Performance and monitoring,
- Private clouds.
Keynote addresses will be available live starting at 9 a.m. PST, Tuesday, March 8, at tv.cloudconnectevent.com. (Registration is required, but it’s free.)
Follow the conference on Twitter @cloud_connect. Hashtag #ccevent or #cloudconnect.