Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
3rd Annual Cloud Connect event kicks off
Monday - 3/7/2011, 6:17pm EST
A who’s who in the cloud arena is taking place in Silicon Valley this week.
The third annual Cloud Connect event kicked off today at the Santa Clara Convention Center. More than 2,500 people are expected to attend.
Sessions begin tomorrow and include everything from “Attacking and Defending Cloud Computing” to “Building Trust and Compliance in the Cloud,” “How to Operate Securely Using the Cloud,” and “Cloud Regulation.”
There are 10 different tracks for conference attendees.
- Cloud economics,
- Cloud industry summit,
- Cloud security,
- Culture, risks, and governance,
- Data and storage,
- Design patterns,
- DevOps and automation,
- Future of utility computing,
- Performance and monitoring,
- Private clouds.
Keynote addresses will be available live starting at 9 a.m. PST, Tuesday, March 8, at tv.cloudconnectevent.com. (Registration is required, but it’s free.)
Follow the conference on Twitter @cloud_connect. Hashtag #ccevent or #cloudconnect.