Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
3rd Annual Cloud Connect event kicks off
Monday - 3/7/2011, 6:17pm EST
A who’s who in the cloud arena is taking place in Silicon Valley this week.
The third annual Cloud Connect event kicked off today at the Santa Clara Convention Center. More than 2,500 people are expected to attend.
Sessions begin tomorrow and include everything from “Attacking and Defending Cloud Computing” to “Building Trust and Compliance in the Cloud,” “How to Operate Securely Using the Cloud,” and “Cloud Regulation.”
There are 10 different tracks for conference attendees.
- Cloud economics,
- Cloud industry summit,
- Cloud security,
- Culture, risks, and governance,
- Data and storage,
- Design patterns,
- DevOps and automation,
- Future of utility computing,
- Performance and monitoring,
- Private clouds.
Keynote addresses will be available live starting at 9 a.m. PST, Tuesday, March 8, at tv.cloudconnectevent.com. (Registration is required, but it’s free.)
Follow the conference on Twitter @cloud_connect. Hashtag #ccevent or #cloudconnect.