Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
3rd Annual Cloud Connect event kicks off
Monday - 3/7/2011, 6:17pm EST
A who’s who in the cloud arena is taking place in Silicon Valley this week.
The third annual Cloud Connect event kicked off today at the Santa Clara Convention Center. More than 2,500 people are expected to attend.
Sessions begin tomorrow and include everything from “Attacking and Defending Cloud Computing” to “Building Trust and Compliance in the Cloud,” “How to Operate Securely Using the Cloud,” and “Cloud Regulation.”
There are 10 different tracks for conference attendees.
- Cloud economics,
- Cloud industry summit,
- Cloud security,
- Culture, risks, and governance,
- Data and storage,
- Design patterns,
- DevOps and automation,
- Future of utility computing,
- Performance and monitoring,
- Private clouds.
Keynote addresses will be available live starting at 9 a.m. PST, Tuesday, March 8, at tv.cloudconnectevent.com. (Registration is required, but it’s free.)
Follow the conference on Twitter @cloud_connect. Hashtag #ccevent or #cloudconnect.