Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
From cyber to mobility, Energy CIO Bob Brese answers your IT questions
Tuesday - 5/13/2014, 2:00am EDT
Register below to view an archived version of this chat.
Brese was also a recent guest on Federal News Radio's Ask the CIO radio show. Click here to listen to that show.
Brese has been CIO at the Energy Department for almost two years. He manages the agency's technology policy, governance and oversight of more than $1.5 billion in annual investments, as well as DOE initiatives around open data, cloud computing and energy efficient IT strategies. Brese is also DoE's senior agency official for privacy, and for information sharing and safeguarding.
ONLINE CHAT REGISTRATION:
Registration is required for this free online chat. Please note, if you leave the chat window after registering, you will be asked to re-register upon your return. Those registering in advance have been sent an email with instructions and a link for accessing this event.
Having trouble with this online chat? Email Web Manager Julia Ziegler for assistance. By registering for this event, you agree to receive promotional and/or news alerts via email from Federal News Radio.