Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Documents reveal weaknesses in VA's security controls
Thursday - 12/19/2013, 2:49pm EST
Documents obtained by Federal News Radio show VA failed for the 15th year in a row its consolidated financial statement audit with regard to security controls.
Click on the images below to view the documents and read Jason Miller's exclusive article, VA cyber saga continues as audit shows continued holes in network security.
Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations letter to VA Secretary Eric
(Oct. 22, 2013)
Click to view full letter (6 pages).
Timeline: HVAC O&I Letters/Attachments Sent and VA's Responses
Click to view full timeline.
Veterans Affairs IG letter to Committee on Veterans Affairs
(Nov. 12, 2013)
Click to view full letter.
Veterans Affairs Letter to Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
(Nov. 22, 2013)
Click to view full letter (7 pages).