Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
You do not appear to have Flash installed, or the version is too old. In order to enjoy our video experience, please install the most recent version of Adobe Flash.
Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
Join the conversation on these topics and more…at the 9th Annual Government Health IT Conference & Exhibition. Register today.
Registration is now Complimentary for Any Federal Employee or Hospital/IDN/Ambulatory Practice Employees!
Just announced Farzad Mostashari, MD, ScM and Stephen Warren, Acting CIO of the VA have been added to the speakers for the Government Health IT Conference & Exhibition.
Moderator: Carla Smith, MA, NCMN, FHIMSS - Executive Vice President, HIMSS
Roger Baker - Former Veterans Affairs CIO
Gayle Harrell - Florida House of Representatives
Lygeia Ricciardi - Director, Office of Consumer eHealth, Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT
Elizabeth S. Holland - Director, HIT Initiatives Group, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
HIMSS is a cause-based, not-for-profit organization focused on better health through information technology (IT). HIMSS leads global efforts to optimize health engagements and care outcomes using information technology. Visit HIMSS.org.
HIMSS is a part of HIMSS WorldWide, a cause-based, global enterprise producing health IT thought leadership, education, events, market research and media services around the world. Founded in 1961, HIMSS WorldWide encompasses more than 52,000 individuals, of which more than two-thirds work in healthcare provider, governmental and not-for-profit organizations across the globe, plus over 600 corporations and 250 not-for-profit partner organizations, that share this cause. HIMSS WorldWide, headquartered in Chicago, serves the global health IT community with additional offices in the United States, Europe, and Asia.