Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Managing change at your agency
Friday - 3/22/2013, 9:42pm EDT
Federated or centralized organizations shape who and how decisions are made.
Be it data consolidation, moving into - or out of - the cloud, migrating systems, or enhancing information security, all CIOs are placed in an interesting position between technology, strategy and finance.
The demands come top-down, bottom-up -- from the building's top floor or from the building at 1600 Penn.
While juggling the ongoing changes from a dynamic industry - and applying it within the federal government - CIOs are also asked to be soothsayers, reading the tea leaves to improve efficiency, performance and reducing costs -- right now!
Rick Kerestesy, vice president for Strategic Information for the Ambit Group, and Doug Berry, vice president for Technology Solutions, also from the Ambit Group, help deliver strategic and IT management services to the federal government.
They join us today to discuss how CIOs can enact real change, in an environment where everything is changing.