Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Managing change at your agency
Friday - 3/22/2013, 9:42pm EDT
Federated or centralized organizations shape who and how decisions are made.
Be it data consolidation, moving into - or out of - the cloud, migrating systems, or enhancing information security, all CIOs are placed in an interesting position between technology, strategy and finance.
The demands come top-down, bottom-up -- from the building's top floor or from the building at 1600 Penn.
While juggling the ongoing changes from a dynamic industry - and applying it within the federal government - CIOs are also asked to be soothsayers, reading the tea leaves to improve efficiency, performance and reducing costs -- right now!
Rick Kerestesy, vice president for Strategic Information for the Ambit Group, and Doug Berry, vice president for Technology Solutions, also from the Ambit Group, help deliver strategic and IT management services to the federal government.
They join us today to discuss how CIOs can enact real change, in an environment where everything is changing.