Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Mobile Strategy - Army
Friday - 12/7/2012, 2:39pm EST
Department of the Army
Does your department or agency have a mobile strategy or policy?
As necessary, we will adapt to address the Army's needs and requirements. As DISA builds out the Mobile Infrastructure, the Army will define and develop its own Guidelines, Governance and Compliance in tangent with the DoD. We anticipate the initial set of policy and governance to be available in early Summer 2013.
Bring-Your-Own-Device?DoD and Army are actively working with Industry to identify new technology and capabilities to enable a BYOD cloud environment. We must first have a secure connection for the mobile devices, and be able to authenticate the user and level of access for both the user and the device.
View more mobile strategies from the following agencies: Army | Air Force | Commerce | Defense | Energy | EPA | GSA | HHS | Homeland Security | HUD | Interior | Justice | Labor | NARA | NRC | NSF | OPM | SBA | State | Transportation | USAID | VA |