Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mobile Strategy - Army
Friday - 12/7/2012, 2:39pm EST
Department of the Army
Does your department or agency have a mobile strategy or policy?
As necessary, we will adapt to address the Army's needs and requirements. As DISA builds out the Mobile Infrastructure, the Army will define and develop its own Guidelines, Governance and Compliance in tangent with the DoD. We anticipate the initial set of policy and governance to be available in early Summer 2013.
Bring-Your-Own-Device?DoD and Army are actively working with Industry to identify new technology and capabilities to enable a BYOD cloud environment. We must first have a secure connection for the mobile devices, and be able to authenticate the user and level of access for both the user and the device.
View more mobile strategies from the following agencies: Army | Air Force | Commerce | Defense | Energy | EPA | GSA | HHS | Homeland Security | HUD | Interior | Justice | Labor | NARA | NRC | NSF | OPM | SBA | State | Transportation | USAID | VA |