Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Mobile security, collaboration, and more
Wednesday - 11/28/2012, 12:43am EST
The company began with providing secure communication solutions to federal customers.
With the increasingly rapid growth of technological solutions, TWS has grown to support customers with the latest unified communication and collaboration technologies that create more efficient intra and inter agency collaboration.
Larry Besterman is the CEO of TWD and has been there most of the past two decades.
During the interview, he outlines how voice, video and data have merged.
TWD is a partner with vendors like Cisco, Avaya, and Shortel in order to be able to recommend the right "fit" for your agencies communication challenges.
Besterman also discusses mobile security and a new abbreviation is introduced.
When a communication system is embedded in a car, then we have "Bring Your Own Car," or BYOC!