Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mobile security, collaboration, and more
Wednesday - 11/28/2012, 12:43am EST
The company began with providing secure communication solutions to federal customers.
With the increasingly rapid growth of technological solutions, TWS has grown to support customers with the latest unified communication and collaboration technologies that create more efficient intra and inter agency collaboration.
Larry Besterman is the CEO of TWD and has been there most of the past two decades.
During the interview, he outlines how voice, video and data have merged.
TWD is a partner with vendors like Cisco, Avaya, and Shortel in order to be able to recommend the right "fit" for your agencies communication challenges.
Besterman also discusses mobile security and a new abbreviation is introduced.
When a communication system is embedded in a car, then we have "Bring Your Own Car," or BYOC!