Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
A road map to Big Data
Wednesday - 10/24/2012, 1:16am EDT
The report delivers a comprehensive road map to the federal government on how to best use Big Data to better serve the public. It defines key terms, explains the underlying technology in simple terminology and identifies best practices and lessons learned from early Big Data implementation efforts. The report also offers a set of policy recommendations and practical steps agencies can take to get started on Big Data initiatives.
This week on Federal Tech Talk, GTSI's Prem Jadhwani, senior technologist and solutions architect, and Darren House, a data center technologist, served as Commissioner and Deputy Commissioner respectively, and will provide insights on the results issued by the Commission.