Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
National lab seeks cybersecurity research partners
Tuesday - 6/19/2012, 8:26am EDT
The Cybersecurity Technologies Research Lab's goals include building the scientific foundation for cybersecurity research, developing critical relationships and testing solutions in real-world situations.
Managers said collaborators, whether Americans or foreigners, would be able to work together in a secure environment, but without some of the restrictions often associated with a national lab located in the Bay Area and part of Sandia Labs.
Sandia has a long history of working with the government on nuclear weapons programs. It's part of Lockheed Martin and funded with an Energy-Department contract.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.