Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
DMI's Sunny Bajaj on innovation
Thursday - 5/3/2012, 6:28pm EDT
"For us, innovation isn't technology," Bajaj said. "For us, the word innovation means identifying a problem and coming up with a creative solution to that problem."
From Bajaj's official bio:
|Jay Sunny Bajaj is DMI's President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Bajaj was raised in the technology industry where both of his parents independently built successful IT services businesses. He learned the IT services business from the ground up and leveraged his deep understanding of the industry to found DMI in 2002.
Under Mr. Bajaj's leadership, DMI has received numerous accolades for its growth, innovation and outstanding client service. The company has been honored as one of the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in the country by Inc.com for the last four years and is a multi-year winner of the Washington SmartCEO Future 50 award. In 2010, for the second consecutive year, Mr. Bajaj was personally honored as a Smart100 CEO, an exclusive group of 100 top-performing and highly respected CEOs in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan region.
Mr. Bajaj earned a Bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of Maryland. Prior to founding DMI, he worked at e-business pioneers, AppNet and CommerceOne, as well as Goldman Sachs.