Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
UNICOM to buy GTSI in $76M cash deal
Monday - 5/7/2012, 11:37am EDT
The offer will be $7.75 per share, a premium of 48 percent over GTSI's closing stock price Friday, according to a GTSI release.
"I am excited about the potential for future growth with a strategic partner of UNICOM's stature and global reach," said Sterling Phillips, GTSI's president and chief executive officer, in the release.
A special committee of GTSI directors and the full board of directors unanimously approved the deal, according to the release.