Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Osborne is new TechAmerica president
Tuesday - 3/13/2012, 2:36pm EDT
Osborne previously servied as president, CEO and director of Ulticom Inc., according to a TechAmerica release.
"Shawn's superior mix of private sector and trade association experience set him apart from a pool of extremely qualified applicants. We are very pleased to welcome Shawn to TechAmerica and are extremely confident in his ability to lead the organization into the next generation of policy advocacy, growth, innovation and job creation," said Peter Boni, chairman of TechAmerica's board of directors.
Osborne has held positions on the board of the Telecommunications Industry Association. As chairman of the board, he was involved in policy-making and congressional briefings.
Osborne replaces Phil Bond, who had been in the position for more than five years and left to create a lobbying firm.