Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
ASI Government, ManTech complete acquisitions
Monday - 1/9/2012, 10:58am EST
Federal News Radio
Federal acquisition consultant ASI Government has purchased Frontline Solutions Corporation, a technical assistance company that provides support services to the intelligence community and the Defense Department.
Frontline co-founder and president Chris Comstock will serve as president of ASI's Frontline Solutions Division, according to an emailed release.
"I look forward to tapping this wellspring of knowledge, incubating new thought and innovations in support of our clients' vital missions," said Kymm McCabe, ASI President and CEO, in the release.
In another acquisition, IT contractor ManTech International Corporation acquired Evolvent Technologies, a focused health care systems integrator, according to a release.
The acquisition will allow ManTech to deliver IT solutions through Evolvent's current relationships with DoD's health organization, the Veterans Affairs Department and the Department of Health and Human Services, according to the release.