Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
ASI Government, ManTech complete acquisitions
Monday - 1/9/2012, 10:58am EST
Federal News Radio
Federal acquisition consultant ASI Government has purchased Frontline Solutions Corporation, a technical assistance company that provides support services to the intelligence community and the Defense Department.
Frontline co-founder and president Chris Comstock will serve as president of ASI's Frontline Solutions Division, according to an emailed release.
"I look forward to tapping this wellspring of knowledge, incubating new thought and innovations in support of our clients' vital missions," said Kymm McCabe, ASI President and CEO, in the release.
In another acquisition, IT contractor ManTech International Corporation acquired Evolvent Technologies, a focused health care systems integrator, according to a release.
The acquisition will allow ManTech to deliver IT solutions through Evolvent's current relationships with DoD's health organization, the Veterans Affairs Department and the Department of Health and Human Services, according to the release.