Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
ASI Government, ManTech complete acquisitions
Monday - 1/9/2012, 10:58am EST
Federal News Radio
Federal acquisition consultant ASI Government has purchased Frontline Solutions Corporation, a technical assistance company that provides support services to the intelligence community and the Defense Department.
Frontline co-founder and president Chris Comstock will serve as president of ASI's Frontline Solutions Division, according to an emailed release.
"I look forward to tapping this wellspring of knowledge, incubating new thought and innovations in support of our clients' vital missions," said Kymm McCabe, ASI President and CEO, in the release.
In another acquisition, IT contractor ManTech International Corporation acquired Evolvent Technologies, a focused health care systems integrator, according to a release.
The acquisition will allow ManTech to deliver IT solutions through Evolvent's current relationships with DoD's health organization, the Veterans Affairs Department and the Department of Health and Human Services, according to the release.