Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Labor wants apps for job hunters
Tuesday - 7/19/2011, 8:30am EDT
"Every day, software developers work to make complicated and diverse information accessible, and we want to give them an incentive to include government data in those efforts," said Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis in a release.
Labor launched a website that makes it easier for developers to access public data, such as the Occupational Employment Statistics.
Submissions will be accepted through Sept. 14 and the winner will be announced on Challenge.gov.