Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Moving to the cloud
Tuesday - 7/5/2011, 7:23pm EDT
They will discuss everything from data migration to the Data Center Consolidation Initiative.
Ristau will give us a checklist of what to think about including, data privacy, data loss, browser interface limitations, and interaction with legacy systems not yet migrated.
David Blankenhorn is relatively new to DLT Solutions, but not to the world of technology.
He has over twenty years of experience with a focus on managed services, data infrastructure and Sun Microsystems.
His current title is Chief Cloud Technologist where he can combine his past success to give listeners best practices in a wide range of areas.