Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Making the transition to a mobile web environment
Tuesday - 6/28/2011, 7:25pm EDT
One of the roles of the General Services Administration, is to provide other agencies with services.
Kostin's job is to stay on top of rapidly evolving mobile technology in order to help agencies cope with the selection of both hardware and software.
On today's show, she will talk about:
- Apps.gov and what is available there.
- best practices for all federal agencies in moving to a mobile strategy.
- apps for agencies and some of the choices you may have for selecting mobile devices.
Siteworx is has been a leader in web and mobile technology for the past decade.
McLaughlin has experience in writing apps and altering web sites to make them friendly for users.
On today's program...he will expand on HTML 5.0 vs. Flash, and best practices for designing web sites for mobile devices.