Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Making the transition to a mobile web environment
Tuesday - 6/28/2011, 7:25pm EDT
One of the roles of the General Services Administration, is to provide other agencies with services.
Kostin's job is to stay on top of rapidly evolving mobile technology in order to help agencies cope with the selection of both hardware and software.
On today's show, she will talk about:
- Apps.gov and what is available there.
- best practices for all federal agencies in moving to a mobile strategy.
- apps for agencies and some of the choices you may have for selecting mobile devices.
Siteworx is has been a leader in web and mobile technology for the past decade.
McLaughlin has experience in writing apps and altering web sites to make them friendly for users.
On today's program...he will expand on HTML 5.0 vs. Flash, and best practices for designing web sites for mobile devices.