Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Making the transition to a mobile web environment
Tuesday - 6/28/2011, 7:25pm EDT
One of the roles of the General Services Administration, is to provide other agencies with services.
Kostin's job is to stay on top of rapidly evolving mobile technology in order to help agencies cope with the selection of both hardware and software.
On today's show, she will talk about:
- Apps.gov and what is available there.
- best practices for all federal agencies in moving to a mobile strategy.
- apps for agencies and some of the choices you may have for selecting mobile devices.
Siteworx is has been a leader in web and mobile technology for the past decade.
McLaughlin has experience in writing apps and altering web sites to make them friendly for users.
On today's program...he will expand on HTML 5.0 vs. Flash, and best practices for designing web sites for mobile devices.