Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
How to design federal web sites for mobile devices
Tuesday - 5/10/2011, 7:25pm EDT
They will discuss how to design government websites to be mobile friendly.
Brashear will talk about best practices for app design, operating systems, and government change agents.
- should you include video for hand held in your website?
- should you have a separate website for mobile or design your web site for hand held traffic?
- what about HTML 5.O?
- Is it worthwhile to wait for the transition to HTML 5.O?
Brashear and Gilroy will also talk about the Government Web and new Media Conference, where representatives from the Department of Interior, GSA, and ATF presented some of their experiences with trying to adapt a federal web site for a mobile audience.