Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
How to design federal web sites for mobile devices
Tuesday - 5/10/2011, 7:25pm EDT
They will discuss how to design government websites to be mobile friendly.
Brashear will talk about best practices for app design, operating systems, and government change agents.
- should you include video for hand held in your website?
- should you have a separate website for mobile or design your web site for hand held traffic?
- what about HTML 5.O?
- Is it worthwhile to wait for the transition to HTML 5.O?
Brashear and Gilroy will also talk about the Government Web and new Media Conference, where representatives from the Department of Interior, GSA, and ATF presented some of their experiences with trying to adapt a federal web site for a mobile audience.