Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Treasury moves to cloud, starts blog
Monday - 12/6/2010, 4:43pm EST
In the welcome note on the blog, Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner said the blog -- called Treasury Notes -- will be a place for senior officials and staff to post news, announcements and other information about the department.
Treasury has also set up accounts for Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Flickr and YouTube, and added an Open Government forum.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.