Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Inside the secret new Internet browser
Tuesday - 11/9/2010, 2:50pm EST
The browser looks like any other, except there is a toolbar on the left with your Facebook friends, your "friend edge," and to the right is your "app edge" where you can get the latest RSS feeds from your favorite news sites.
You can try the browser for free.
The browser's primary investor is Marc Andreessen, the man behind Netscape the the browser code that became Firefox.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.