Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Enterprise 2.0: A sea of change
Monday - 11/8/2010, 4:03pm EST
McAfee coined the term Enterprise 2.0 in his book describing how social networks can help organizations deliver more powerful results.
Speaking at a recent conference with business CIOs, McAfee observed that CIOs spoke of Enterprise 2.0 like it was a "no-brainer." Their challenge now was to get the rest of their workforce behind it.
"For the first time with a group of 'old economy' CIOs, I was preaching to the converted," McAfee wrote.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.