Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Enterprise 2.0: A sea of change
Monday - 11/8/2010, 4:03pm EST
McAfee coined the term Enterprise 2.0 in his book describing how social networks can help organizations deliver more powerful results.
Speaking at a recent conference with business CIOs, McAfee observed that CIOs spoke of Enterprise 2.0 like it was a "no-brainer." Their challenge now was to get the rest of their workforce behind it.
"For the first time with a group of 'old economy' CIOs, I was preaching to the converted," McAfee wrote.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.