Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
FourSquare gets political
Wednesday - 10/27/2010, 3:45pm EDT
"We see this as an opportunity to look at the data that's out there and to use the reach that Foursquare has. It gives insight into how our democracy works," Ben Slavin, JESS3's head of tech, told Politico.
The data collected will be broken down by city, neighborhood, polling place, time and gender. The site will go live Nov. 2 and will be a test for how FourSquare can be used in the 2012 elections, according to Politico.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.