Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Rahm Emanuel's White House visitor trail
Friday - 10/1/2010, 1:35pm EDT
As he leaves the White House to pursue the bid for Chicago's next mayor, President Obama's Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel leaves behind an electronic list of the Chicago players, politicians and reporters who visited him in the White House, The Sunlight Foundation reports.
Possibly the most unexpected visitor was a "Keith R. Murdoch," a.k.a., Rupert Murdoch, perhaps?
It will interesting to see how this list changes as Pete Rouse steps in as the new chief of staff. Rouse is described as the opposite of his high-profile predecessor, The Washington Post reports.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.