Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DARPA seeks technology to support declassification
Friday - 9/24/2010, 2:46pm EDT
Technology could play a big role in the separate steps in the declassification process: the collection and assembly of records for review, the circulation of records to reviewers, the actual review and redaction process, and the distribution of declassified records.
Perhaps the greatest advantage of technology is to determine how records are classified now in order to expedite declassification in the future.
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.