Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Twitter to tap into government market with added resources
Tuesday - 6/29/2010, 2:54pm EDT
The wildly popular micro-blogging site, founded in 2006, announced in early June it would hire its first government liaison to better engage its numerous government agency users.
"Significant numbers" of applications have poured in, and the San Francisco-based company will interview candidates soon, with hopes to make a decision within the next couple months, Twitter Vice President of Communications Sean Garrett said.
These stories are part of our daily Dorobek Must Reads. Check out the full list of stories.