Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Adcock changing the business model at the Army's IT Agency
Thursday - 6/17/2010, 11:00am EDT
Adcock, who worked at DIA before coming to his new role in March 2010, is overseeing a technology services organization for all the military services in the Pentagon and the National Capitol Region.
And among the first things he wants to do is reshape how the organization meets its mission. That means he is developing a new strategic plan and modernizing its systems to eliminate overlapping IT services.
The end goal is a new business model that is focused on services and not functionally aligned.
Adcock also is planning several large and small acquisitions for new customer relationship management tools and data center services.