8:42 pm, May 22, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Tuesday - 7/14/2009, 2:35pm EDT
Bajinder Paul, OCC's chief information officer, says all of his major priorities over the next year are based on business and customer needs.
Over the last two years, Paul has led a modernization effort for both employees in the field as well those at headquarters.
Paul has been pushing OCC ahead with many up-in-coming technologies including cloud computing, data virtualization and mobile computing platform to provide secure access to the network from anywhere, at anytime.
Paul has been doing all of this during the banking crisis where OCC has come under extra pressure to analyze and review banks across the nation. He says the emerging needs of the business has changed. So the CIO's office has had to provide flexible and agile systems and applications to meet those changing requirements.