Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Tuesday - 7/14/2009, 2:35pm EDT
Bajinder Paul, OCC's chief information officer, says all of his major priorities over the next year are based on business and customer needs.
Over the last two years, Paul has led a modernization effort for both employees in the field as well those at headquarters.
Paul has been pushing OCC ahead with many up-in-coming technologies including cloud computing, data virtualization and mobile computing platform to provide secure access to the network from anywhere, at anytime.
Paul has been doing all of this during the banking crisis where OCC has come under extra pressure to analyze and review banks across the nation. He says the emerging needs of the business has changed. So the CIO's office has had to provide flexible and agile systems and applications to meet those changing requirements.