Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Bureau of Economic Analysis
Tuesday - 6/30/2009, 2:44pm EDT
But thanks to a new data centric approach, BEA can produce the data now in about 40 minutes.
BEA chief information officer Brian Callahan calls it an amazing change.
Callahan says this dramatic improvement is one example of how BEA is modernizing its technology infrastructure.
He adds that he hopes to take the best practices learned by improving the GDP process and apply it to several other data-driven systems.
The modernization project is just one of three major BEA IT priorities, Callahan says.