Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
CIO Survey Task Force
But one thing remained the same, the commitment to cybersecurity.
TechAmerica, formerly the Information Technology Association of American and AeA, and Grant Thornton interviewed 53 CIOs in the executive, legislative and judicial branches of government for this year's survey.
Respondents say after cybersecurity, better managing their IT infrastructure is a top concern.
Paul Wohlleben is the chairman of the CIO Survey Task Force and a partner with Grant Thornton. He says one reason may be the focus the Office of Management and Budget placed on the IT infrastructure Line of Business initiative.
You can read more about the survey here.