Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
DorobekINSIDER: GSA’s Johnson on Williams: ‘I’m sad to see Jim go’
Tuesday - 3/9/2010, 2:00am EST
The DorobekINSIDER told you earlier that Jim Williams, the commissioner of GSA’s Federal Acquisition Service, is retiring after more than 30-years of government service.
GSA Administrator Martha Johnson has sent out a note to GSA staff:
Good Afternoon Everyone,
I’d like to share some news with you.
Jim Williams, FAS Commissioner, announced today that he is retiring from government after more than 30 years of service.
Though I’m sad to see Jim go, I am excited for him as he starts the next phase of his life and career.
Please join me in congratulating Jim on his retirement, and thanking him for his service to GSA and our nation.
The note he sent to FAS employees is below.