Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
DorobekINSIDER: Sen. Brown to be ranking member on contracting oversight subcommittee
Tuesday - 3/2/2010, 2:00am EST
The DorobekINSIDER reported first that Sen. Scott Brown (R-MA) will take over as the ranking member of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs ad hoc subcommittee on contracting oversight.
Brown will replace Sen. Bill Bennett (R-UT).
Brown is well known for winning the Massachusetts senate seat. But he is perhaps best know to feds because, in one of his first post-election interviews on ABC’s This Week, said that feds were overpaid.
We need to put a freeze on federal hires and federal raises because, as you know, federal employees are making twice as much as their private counterparts.
What we don’t know are his thoughts and ideas about government contracting.
The contracting oversight subcommittee was created this year at the request of Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO).