Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
DorobekInsider poll: Grade President Obama’s first year — from a insider’s perspective
Wednesday - 1/20/2010, 2:59pm EST
Today, of course, marks the anniversary of the inauguration of Barack Obama as the 44th president of the United States — and there are all sorts of assessments of his first year going on right now. (Some of the assessments have been muted because of the coverage of the Haiti earthquake and, of course, the Massachusetts Senate race.)
But what is your assessment of the Obama administration’s first year — the government community? The insiders who have seen presidents come and go…
So it’s time to grade.
How has President Obama done overall?
How has President Obama done on technology issues and open government?
How has President Obama done on management, government performance and procurement issues?