Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
DorobekInsider: What you read in 2009…. on The Daily Debrief with Chris Dorobek and Amy Morris
Wednesday - 12/30/2009, 6:00am EST
I have been (slowly) pulling together the most read items from the different programs on Federal News Radio 1500 AM over the past 12 months.
Today… the most read items of 2009::
* Federal News Radio 1500 AM’s Daily Debrief with Chris Dorobek and Amy Morris
* Most read for the year on The DorobekInsider
But for now, here are the items you read in 2009 on Federal News Radio 1500 AM’s Daily Debrief with Chris Dorobek and Amy Morris, hear weekdays from 3-7p ET:
- Lawmakers continue to discuss turning unused sick leave into TSP dollars
- Will House healthcare bill affect the Federal Employee Health Benefits Program?
- TSP continues success; memo details participant behavior
- How your Thrift Savings Plan has changed over the past decade
- Your Turn preview: A pay raise in your future?
- TSP and FERS tops legislative session
- Two top feds say it might be time for a change in telework policy
- Wednesday Afternoon Federal Newscast
- TSP Talk: Tobacco Bill signed into law
- Participants borrow less from their TSP accounts
- A Win for Retired Federal Employees
- Details about NSA cyberattack during Bush administration revealed
- Demo for new TSP website unveiled at board meeting
- Congressman calls for hearings about federal LTC insurance premium hikes
- TSP’s Trabucco: Thrift Savings Plan posts strong results in November
- Daily Debrief Reports: TSP required minimum distributions & you
- TSP changes and automatic enrollment updates
- The latest TSP news
- The Daily Debrief Reports: TSP participation continues to increase
- No COLA for federal retirees?
- Postal Service’s National Reassessment Process
- TSP funds see slow but steady gains in 2009
- New best practices at U.S. Patent and Trademark Office save time, taxpayer dollars
- TSP Talk: Loans available
- How to avoid getting into trouble while shopping online at work
- Preview: TSP Snapshot to start Monday
- Adding to Your TSP?
- Daily Debrief Reports: Your Thrift Savings Plan & the Market
- Postal Service announces final list of closures
- Your TSP: Changes coming tomorrow?
- Stories of the Decade: TSP sees many positive changes
- TSP Talk: Where is the market going?
- TSP preps for new Web site debut
- Bullish? What August might hold for your TSP account
- Daily Debrief Reports: No required minimum distributions for your TSP in 2010?
- The State of Your TSP
- Letter Carriers Union Responds to USPS Cuts
- Your Turn preview: Open Season, FEHBP and choosing a new health plan
- TSP Snapshot Snippet: Economic recovery, improved TSP?
- USDA’s Donald Sanders discusses employee reorganization
- How did the TSP do in May?
- Examining the role of China in U.S. cybersecurity policy
- Coming up on Your Turn: A personal Open Season?
- Causey on Pay-for-Performance
- Open Season is ending, prepare to get the details on Your Turn
- DoD will hire thousands of new workers
- Your Turn sneak peak – why you should plan on tuning in
- Proposed Budget Would Limit Raises in 2010
- Smithsonian changing its image to appeal to younger Americans
- No More FERS Flu?
- Secret Service takes on new responsibilities
- Nortel Government Solutions is now Avaya Government Solutions
- DoD senior executive requirements changing
- McAfee, Northrop Grumman partner to work on Host Based Security System
- Smithsonian uses innovative collaboration tools to reach out to public
- USAF set to reopen competition for KC-X tanker
- Federal Contracting workforce is growing
- ‘Citizen 2.0′ influence coming to your agency by 2012
- Are PDA’s safe?
- Gov. Kaine gives his reaction to BRAC extension
- Nortel Government Solutions, Avaya sign agreement
- Spending season: Why this FY is different
- FederalNewsRadio goes to the Smithsonian Folklife Festival
- New survey shows usage of Web 2.0 collaboration tools skyrocketing
- Causey: 2009 a good year for feds
- OMG txtng srsly taking off
- Talking about your TSP
- FAQ: Taking money out of your TSP
- GSA’s Tyree Varnado reflects on 39 years of government service
- Groups express concern about Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board
- Daily Debrief Reports: Your TSP & the Market
- TSP Roth 401(k) option now on the table
- Agency insourcing initative causing a stir in the private sector
- Sen. Brownback asks for Air Force to revise Tanker Request for Proposal
- The Next Step for NSPS
- Update: NSPS recommendations
- OPM wants to change sick leave rules
- Stories of the Decade: 10 years of missed opportunities for the CIO
- Defense Business Board releases NSPS recommendations
- Who will inherit your TSP account?
- Does having a security clearance mean you have to give up those Web 2.0 tools?
- Agencies sued for policy documents on 2.0 information collection
- Plan to listen to Your Turn on Wednesday for Open Season advice
- Should Alaskan native corps. get special considerations?
- Stories of the Decade: How 9/11 changed the public’s perception of federal employees
- Snow Days
- Tom Davis: ‘Mindset has changed markedly’ on procurement
- NRC negotiates new contract with NTEU
- DoD begins gathering data per Open Government Initiative
- Senate takes up TSP changes in bill
- Pay parity still lacking for federal civilian employees
- Analysis: GAO’s Dan Gordon nominated as OFPP Administrator
- What will WHTI do?
- Former ODNI CIO Meyerrose talks about cybersecurity’s future
- Nominee to be TSA administrator testifies before Senate
- E-messaging, other benefits to come with new TSP Web site
- Holding onto good feds once you’ve got them
- Labor Department launches Web challenge seeking best practices
- What next, if not Networx? Word from GSA’s conference
- Whose Belt is Tightening More?
- The new Office of Government Information Services
- Your TSP: Big changes coming
- Navy CIO: Cyber czar needed soon
- New report: alternative energy methods key to securing troops on battlefield
- DDOT’s Twitter use keeps department ahead of blizzard cleanup
- Your Turn preview: FEHB update
- FireEye partners with In-Q-Tel to secure Intelligence Community
- Reaction: FEMA to stay under DHS
- Public ranks government healthcare Web sites high in new report
- Inauguration Day Traffic
- Update: TSP’s Roth option
- How Web 2.0 is changing responses to emergencies
- Learning more about USDA’s employee buyout
- Daily Debrief EXTRA: “Special Agent” Efrem Zimbalist, Jr., honored by FBI
- Breaking Down the BearingPoint Bankruptcy
- Whitepaper outlines identity issues for federal website users
- Phishing Scams and Your TSP
- NATCA on Babbitt
- Web 2.0 tools proving beneficial for government, industry
- CMAP: A new leadership program designed for you
- Sen. Reid’s amendment would shield FEHB from public option
- A possible cure for the FERS flu?
- Talkin’ about your TSP
- Taking a long look at NSPS
- USPTO gets new director
- Senior Correspondent Mike Causey mulls over 2009
- GAO: Security problems abound throughout FPS
- Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks about your TSP
- NIMH entering first phase of largest ever study of suicide in the military
- Microsoft Federal focuses on options in the cloud
- Bob Peck is GSA’s new Commissioner of Public Buildings
- Analysis: Cybersecurity Coordinator faces many challenges, opportunities
- TSP changes coming soon
- OPM rolls out new plan to deal with snow days
- Pay Parity, Raises and the Budget
- NSPS update: Unions speak before Board final recommendations
- How the USO is helping the troops – and what you can do to lend a hand
- TSP Roth option right around the corner?
- DHS, Michigan launch unique cybersecurity partnership
- Will Maryland be the new home of cybersecurity?
- Special fed shakes his groove thing on WFED
- Great American Hackathon a success for ‘positive hacking’
- Senior executive requirements changing at DoD