Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
DorobekInsider.com: Government 2.0 Camp: Meet the organizers
Monday - 4/13/2009, 9:41am EDT
Federal News Radio 1500 AM’s Government IT Solutions Spotlight is back. It is a bit different this year. I’m still teamed with WTOP’s Adam Tuss, but, of course, last year, I was on the program as the editor in chief of Federal Computer Week. Now, of course, I’m part of Federal News Radio 1500 AM’s team. So… slight changes, but… we’ll still have a similar focus.
Our first show aired last week — and it was a good one, if I do say so myself. We had the four organizers of the recent Government 2.0 Camp. We had all of them on individually — I have links to those conversations here — but just days after the event, we had all four of them on together:
* Peter Corbett , the CEO of iStategy Labs
* Mark Drapeau, a fellow at the Center for Technology and National Security Policy of the National Defense University
* Maxine Teller of MiXT Media Strategies
* Jeffrey Levy, director of Web communications at the Environmental Protection Agency
All four are remarkable in and of themselves — and the team pulled together a remarkable two-day event.
During the first Government IT Solutions Spotlight, we talked about what an un-conference is, why it is different, some of their lessons learned, and what becomes of the Government 2.0 Club.
You can hear the full conversation here.
On Tuesday at 10a ET on Federal News Radio 1500 AM’s Government IT Solutions Spotlight , we’ll talk about government health IT with Paul McCloskey, the editor in chief of Government Health IT magazine.