Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
How to prepare for life transitions
Monday - 5/19/2014, 8:22pm EDT
This is not limited to retirement transition, but all transitions from marriage to parenthood to empty nest, as well as changes in health and lifestyle.
Career changes and job changes are transitions also, some changes we know about and anticipate, some we do not, but all changes need to be managed, and can create stress. Find out about making transitions and some suggestions to deal them.
- What is transition?
- Life transition -- those we expect and those we don't
- Understanding life's transitions -- what happens?
- Transition stress -- coping strategies
- Embracing the new identity
- Celebrating the process
Email us with your questions before the show at ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com, or call in once the phone lines are open to 202-465-3080.