Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DoD vet Dave Wennergren heads to CACI
Tuesday - 8/13/2013, 4:58pm EDT
CACI named Wennergren as the vice president of the company's Enterprise Technologies and Services business group, according to a press release.
"I am very excited about the opportunity to join this world-class team and lend my hand to help address the pressing technology and change management opportunities that will face organizations in the years ahead," Wennergren said, in the release.
Before coming to the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Wennergren served as DoD's deputy chief information officer and deputy assistant secretary of defense for information management, integration and technology. Prior to that, he was the Department of the Navy's chief information officer.
During his time in federal service, Wennergren received multiple awards, including the Meritorious Executive Presidential Rank Award and the DoD Distinguished Civilian Service Award.
"Dave Wennergren brings CACI exceptional leadership experience in the federal government arena and great insight into how we can continue to evolve our capabilities to support the government's most critical information solutions and services requirements," said Ken Asbury, CACI's president and chief executive officer, in the release. "His appointment reflects CACI's sustained focus on leadership excellence and our dedication to the nation's highest priorities."