Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Destination: Roth IRA
Monday - 8/5/2013, 8:43pm EDT
Click here for this show's information guide and please print this out before listening to the show.
Bob and Tammy begin with a discussion of the Voluntary Contribution account and follow its path to a Roth IRA.
After this, they address the intricacies of transferring traditional IRA funds to a Roth IRA tax-free.
This is an annual show that provides clear instruction as well as a reference for later use.
You may email any questions you have on this topic to ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com.
Voluntary Contributions refers in this instance to payments CSRS employees may make to the Civil Service Trust Fund, where they can earn tax-deferred interest on some of their savings for retirement. FERS employees are not eligible to participate in this program.