Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Destination: Roth IRA
Monday - 8/5/2013, 8:43pm EDT
Click here for this show's information guide and please print this out before listening to the show.
Bob and Tammy begin with a discussion of the Voluntary Contribution account and follow its path to a Roth IRA.
After this, they address the intricacies of transferring traditional IRA funds to a Roth IRA tax-free.
This is an annual show that provides clear instruction as well as a reference for later use.
You may email any questions you have on this topic to ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com.
Voluntary Contributions refers in this instance to payments CSRS employees may make to the Civil Service Trust Fund, where they can earn tax-deferred interest on some of their savings for retirement. FERS employees are not eligible to participate in this program.