Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Nominate a Top Leader in Federal Service
Tuesday - 12/4/2012, 12:49pm EST
Got a boss who's an effective leader? Work for or with someone who knows how to get the job done?
Federal News Radio wants to know, who are the best leaders in the federal service? Who has inspired you and what qualities do you think make a Top Leader?
A Top Leader can be someone who knows how to set goals and motivate a team to success.
A Top Leader can be a mentor to younger co-workers or someone who knows how to listen to his or her colleagues to solve a difficult problem.
A Top Leader can be ... you tell us.
To nominate a co-worker or someone you know as a Top Leader, fill out the form below.
A panel of judges, many of whom have spent their careers in human capital management in government and industry, will then choose the winners based on your nominations.
The finalists will be featured in a special report Federal News Radio is working on about leadership in government and the current state of morale in the federal workforce.
Nominations will be accepted through Tues., Jan. 8, 2013. Feel free to nominate as many people as you would like.
The Top Leaders will be announced the week of Feb. 25, 2013, on air (1500 and 820AM in the D.C. area) and online at FederalNewsRadio.com.
NOTE: We do collect your information. However, this will not be used without your authorization for any purpose other than the Top Leaders nomination process.