Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
DoT CIO Pradhan stepping down
Thursday - 8/23/2012, 12:48pm EDT
Pradhan will pursue "advising and growing the next generation of technology companies, products and services focused on delivering results for the public sector," according to a DoT release.
Pradhan joined DoT three years ago to oversee the agency's $3 billion IT budget. Previously he was an IT executive with Fairfax County Public Schools.
"Under Nitin's leadership the Office of Chief Information Officer (OCIO) launched many successful initiatives based on the 'people first' philosophy, which focused on transforming the IT culture within DOT IT towards intrapreneurship, innovation, agility and business value," according to the DoT release.
Deputy DIO Tim Schmidt will become the acting CIO.