Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DoD appoints two Senior Executive Service personnel
Tuesday - 6/26/2012, 6:50pm EDT
Special to Federal News Radio
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta announced two new appointees to the Defense Department Senior Executive Service.
Andrew S. Haeuptle was assigned to the post of director of business integration in the Office of the Deputy Chief Management Officer. He has served as the director, expeditionary business operations for the DCMO. Previously, Haeuptle has worked as the deputy director for the Task Force to Improve Business and Stability Operations in Iraq.
Haeuptle is a retired Marine Corps colonel and spent most of his military career in operational and deployed units. He has more than 10 years of senior leadership experience within the executive branch, including as the director for Defense Policy and Support for Military Operations for the National Security Council.
The second appointee, Mary M. Gillam, was assigned to the post of director for technology and innovation in the Office of the Deputy Chief Management Officer. Gillam has served as an associate with Booz Allen Hamilton, supporting the secretary of the Air Force's chief information officer. She previously worked as the chief of staff in the office of the Secretary of Defense.
Gillam is a retired Air Force Colonel. Her military career involved two command tours, including serving as the director of communications in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
Esther Carey is an intern at Federal News Radio.