Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Romney blasts Obama, Washington 'bureaucrats'
Tuesday - 3/27/2012, 12:36pm EDT
The former Massachusetts governor made the remarks Monday during a campaign stop in San Diego.
"During the President's term, so far, he has added 140,000 more government workers," Romney said. "Not only do we have to pay for them, but they have to do something every day. So they look at things that they can do, places that they can interfere."
As an example of thay interference, Romney pointed to the work of the Food and Drug Administration, which reviews the safety and effectiveness of drugs and medical devices, and the long delays that sometimes occur in approving products for public use.
View CNN's video of the speech in San Diego below, courtesy of The Raw Story.