Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Romney blasts Obama, Washington 'bureaucrats'
Tuesday - 3/27/2012, 12:36pm EDT
The former Massachusetts governor made the remarks Monday during a campaign stop in San Diego.
"During the President's term, so far, he has added 140,000 more government workers," Romney said. "Not only do we have to pay for them, but they have to do something every day. So they look at things that they can do, places that they can interfere."
As an example of thay interference, Romney pointed to the work of the Food and Drug Administration, which reviews the safety and effectiveness of drugs and medical devices, and the long delays that sometimes occur in approving products for public use.
View CNN's video of the speech in San Diego below, courtesy of The Raw Story.