Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Romney blasts Obama, Washington 'bureaucrats'
Tuesday - 3/27/2012, 12:36pm EDT
The former Massachusetts governor made the remarks Monday during a campaign stop in San Diego.
"During the President's term, so far, he has added 140,000 more government workers," Romney said. "Not only do we have to pay for them, but they have to do something every day. So they look at things that they can do, places that they can interfere."
As an example of thay interference, Romney pointed to the work of the Food and Drug Administration, which reviews the safety and effectiveness of drugs and medical devices, and the long delays that sometimes occur in approving products for public use.
View CNN's video of the speech in San Diego below, courtesy of The Raw Story.