Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Osborne is new TechAmerica president
Tuesday - 3/13/2012, 2:36pm EDT
Osborne previously servied as president, CEO and director of Ulticom Inc., according to a TechAmerica release.
"Shawn's superior mix of private sector and trade association experience set him apart from a pool of extremely qualified applicants. We are very pleased to welcome Shawn to TechAmerica and are extremely confident in his ability to lead the organization into the next generation of policy advocacy, growth, innovation and job creation," said Peter Boni, chairman of TechAmerica's board of directors.
Osborne has held positions on the board of the Telecommunications Industry Association. As chairman of the board, he was involved in policy-making and congressional briefings.
Osborne replaces Phil Bond, who had been in the position for more than five years and left to create a lobbying firm.