Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Osborne is new TechAmerica president
Tuesday - 3/13/2012, 2:36pm EDT
Osborne previously servied as president, CEO and director of Ulticom Inc., according to a TechAmerica release.
"Shawn's superior mix of private sector and trade association experience set him apart from a pool of extremely qualified applicants. We are very pleased to welcome Shawn to TechAmerica and are extremely confident in his ability to lead the organization into the next generation of policy advocacy, growth, innovation and job creation," said Peter Boni, chairman of TechAmerica's board of directors.
Osborne has held positions on the board of the Telecommunications Industry Association. As chairman of the board, he was involved in policy-making and congressional briefings.
Osborne replaces Phil Bond, who had been in the position for more than five years and left to create a lobbying firm.